dangerous game (rc)

Part 3!! Make sure you read rules and made to be broken before this part 🩷🩷

Against your better judgement you kissed Rafe again... and again and again. You were making out while holding each other as if you were worried one of you would slip away.

"You're so beautiful." Rafe mumbled each word between kisses and you felt your cheeks heating up at the compliments.

Being with Rafe in this moment only confirmed the feelings you'd been shoving down for so long. You didn't want to think it was true but oh god it was.

"Hello?" You both looked at each other wide eyed as the front door opened and Sarah's voice was heard. You immediately scrambled away from each other to sit on opposite sides of the couch.

"Y/n/n?" She called as she turned around the corner into the living room. You smoothed your hair down quickly and took a bite of pizza, hoping to look normal.

"Hey! How was it?!" You said covering your mouth. "It was perfect!" She squealed jumping onto the couch next to you.

She then acknowledged Rafe with a raised eyebrow, "were y'all hanging out?" Rafe responded without missing a beat, "I just came down to get some pizza."

He gave you both a tight lipped smile before grabbing a slice and walking away. You did your best to keep your eyes on Sarah as he disappeared down the hallway.

Sarah was too caught up in her successful date to notice anything, thankfully. "So tell me everything!" You looked at her excitedly and cozied up.

She told you all about the date and you were genuinely happy for her. "I told you it'd be fine!" You playfully shoved her shoulders. "Yeah yeah you were right!" She rolled her eyes.

The pair of you made your way upstairs to get into bed. Your eyes may have lingered on Rafes door, wondering if his mind was reeling the same as yours.

You and Sarah watched an episode of new girl before turning off the lights. You felt tired but you couldn't sleep. You looked over to see your best friend sleeping deeply, so you decided to get up. Laying there wasn't gonna do anything.

You tip toed out of the room and gently closed Sarahs door. Rafes light was still on and before you knew it you were standing in front of it.

You gave a tiny knock, and for a moment worried it was inaudible. Then you heard his footsteps shuffling over and you swallowed nervously.

He opened the door with a small smile, like he has been waiting for you. "Hey..." you looked up at him nervously, fiddling with your fingers.

"Hey. Can't sleep?" He returned, leaning one side of his body against the door frame. You shook your head back and forth.

Once again your feet had a mind of their own as you stepped closer and connected your lips to his. His hands immediately found your waist and pulled you inside, shutting the door behind him.

He walked backwards until his legs hit the bed and he fell onto his back, pulling you with him. You gasped into his mouth at the suddenness but continued to kiss him.

You were straddling him as you held his face tightly in your hands. "Rafe..." you whispered, not sure what you were speaking for. "Yeah?" His voice made you weak in the knees.

"We really shouldn't." Your words did not match your actions in any way. "But I really want to." He countered making you laugh as he trailed his lips down your neck and collarbone.

"Okay just a little longer." You reasoned and connected your lips. Rafe studied your face, like he was trying to read your mind.

"I don't want this to be a one time thing." He pushed some of your hair behind your ear. You bit your lip in thought, "I don't either but... Sarah-"