ghost face (rc)

Rafe is sooooo ghost face coded and you cannot tell me otherwise!!! Based on a tik tok sound, you'll probably know it when you get to it. Obvious warnings of murder and gore, lmk what y'all think I had so much fun with this one🖤👻

"I just can't believe he's gone..." you cried into Rafe's shoulder. Your body wracked with sobs each time you pictured John b dead on the ground. You and him were leaving Heywards late the other night when you were attacked.

John b being the friend he is, immediately pushed you out of the way trying to protect you. In doing so, it cost him his life. You cried over his bloodied body, begging him to come back.

There was a killer reeking havoc on Kildare, earning the name ghost face due to their mask. He had killed two other people before John b. The media was going crazy, the island had plenty of housewife scandals but murder? That was a whole new territory.

You had been close to John b since you were little, making you close to all of the pogues. Rafe of course didn't like that. You were a kook so he couldn't understand your interest with them.

He would make side comments but they meant too much to you, you'd never leave them. Which was precisely the problem. You were so god damn selfless, willing to throw yourself into danger for your friends.

"I know.. I'm sorry baby." Rafe responded with a blank stare, holding you against his chest. Those dirty pogues weaseled their way into your life and kook life. Topper came up with the whole thing, and he knew Rafe was itching to do something about it.

So when he proposed his plan and told him that he would have you all to himself, Rafe was all in.

"Oh god Sarah..." you sobbed even harder, the realization hitting you that your best friend just lost her boyfriend. "She's at the station with my dad." Rafe said, hoping it would make you feel a little better.

You nodded, pulling back and wiping your cheeks. "Rafe I'm scared." You confessed looking up at him. He frowned at this, before looking straight into your eyes. "I will never let anything happen to you."

He sounded so sure of himself, and you trusted him fully. He pulled you back to his chest, lightly running his fingers through your hair.

After crying out all of the tears you had, you pulled back and brushed your hair behind your ears. "I've gotta go check on the others." You informed him sadly as you stood up and grabbed your purse.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" The whole point was to keep you away from them but here you were running right back. "It'll be fine, and they need me right now. I'll text you as soon as I get there."

Rafe still sat on the bed looking uncomfortable, you bent down to kiss him. "I love you." You spoke, smiling into the kiss. "I love you more." He countered, holding tightly onto your waist.

You drove over to the chateau and made your way inside. Kie, Pope, and jj were all sitting on the couch and immediately looked up at the sound of the door. "Hey guys." You greeted quietly, seeing their faces made you want to cry all over again.

"Hey y/n/n." Pope greeted you and held his arms out. You crawled onto the couch and cuddled up close to them.

Kiara and Pope looked sad, they're eyebrows furrowed and tears threatened to spill. While jj on the other hand looked angry. His lips pressed in a tight line as he stared forward.

"This couldn't be related to the treasure could it?" You thought out loud. "I mean we didn't even know the other victims so it wouldn't make sense, they were just pogues too."