valentines day (ds)

WARNING: small hinting of suggestive content at the end, sorry writing smut scares me lmao

"Baby it's okay, we can celebrate another night." You told Drew on the phone who was currently stuck on set. "I just feel so bad, this isn't fair to you." He huffed out. You smiled at how sweet your boy was.

"I'm still working anyways, don't worry about it I'm serious." You could hear his breathing through the phone. "I'll make it up to you." He said firmly. "I know you will my love."

After he apologized a few more times you got him to end the call. Of course you were a little sad you wouldn't be with him but you could always go out to dinner another night, it would be packed at every restaurant anyways.

Each of your co workers trickled out saying their goodbyes and telling you about their plans. You smiled at the flowers Drew had sent you earlier that morning, reading the little card once again.

"You deserve flowers every day. -d"

You folded it up and placed it in your purse. You closed your laptop and grabbed your things, heading home as the sun was setting. You figured you would just eat something leftover at the apartment, maybe have a glass of wine.

Drew would probably be back after you were asleep but you thought you might as well try and stay up for him. You stopped at the market next to your place, splurging on a nice bottle of white wine for yourself.

You fumbled with your key as you stood in front of your door. Balancing your purse, flowers, and the wine. You pushed the door open with your foot, flicking on the light switch to your left. You let out a gasp, almost dropping everything in your hands.

You had your hand over your heart as it beat out of your chest. Drew stood by the candle lit dining room table. "Happy valentines day baby!" He threw his hands out before walking over towards you.

"You scared the shit out of me!" You laughed as he helped you place your things down. "Sorry!" He wrapped his hands around your waist spinning you around. "I thought you had to work!" You yelled into the crook of his neck.

"Nope, just wanted to surprise you." He placed a hand on each side of your face, placing his lips on yours. He pulled your back against his chest, arms draped on your shoulders walking you to the table. 

He had gotten Italian from a restaurant you both loved. It was still in the takeout containers which made you smile even more. Candles lit in the center next to a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"You hungry?" He tilted his head down to ask. "Starved." You let your head fall back on his shoulder, looking up at him smiling.

After you were both stuffed and a bit tipsy, you retired to the couch for more wine and a movie. "Oh I got you something." You smiled, biting your lip. "I said no gifts!" He whined and knit his eyebrows together pretending to be mad.

You shifted your body over, moving to straddle him. He placed a hand on each hip, rubbing small circles into the exposed skin just above your pants. He smiled while his face softened, blue eyes sparkling up at you.

You stood up dropping your jeans to the floor then sitting back on his lap. His lips now parted as he grabbed your hips more firmly. You then raised your shirt over your head, tossing it to the side. Revealing a red lacy lingerie set, intricate straps hugging your body.

Drew looked you up and down a few times in pure adoration and at a loss for words. "I mean... if you really don't want a gift!" You joked starting to push your hands off his shoulders. He quickly grabbed your arms pulling you back into his chest.

"No no I love gifts!" He stammered out as you giggled. You placed a searing kiss on his lips gripping his shoulders. His hands roamed your body before grabbing under your butt and lifting you up.

You let out a squeal as he walked you towards the bedroom, "Now I've gotta give you your gift." He whispered in your ear sending goosebumps down your arms. "Oh lucky me." You smiled as kicked his foot back shutting the door.