every universe (ds)

"Do you think we're soulmates in every universe?"
based on the tik tok trend

Meeting Drew Starkey changed your life. For the better of course, but you hadn't expected it. Becoming an actress had always been your dream. For as long as you could remember.

When you finally got your big break in Outer Banks you were shocked. You couldn't be happier to be working on a show you had loved to watch, then you found out you'd be playing Rafes love interest.

You nearly fainted on the spot. Of course you loved the actor who played Rafe, he was clearly an amazing person.

This thought was solidified once you joined the cast. He was one of the first people to greet you and make you feel welcome.

It was so easy to get lost in Drew, his beautiful blue eyes were like a trap. Rafe, while just a character, made you understand the meaning of true love.

To be so attached to someone no matter what. It was a beautiful feeling. You and Drew got closer and closer as filming went on.

One night you shared a drunken kiss, and things only got better from there on out. You both decided to keep your relationship hidden.

Neither of you wanted to deal with the constant nagging from the internet. Having something between just the two of you only made your relationship stronger.

You eventually told your cast mates but they obviously already knew. They happily agreed to keep the secret to themselves.

Once the new season of Outer Banks aired, you and Drew received massive amounts of support from the fans.

You truly couldn't have asked for a better outcome. "They love you baby." He teased you while placing sweet kisses on your lips.

You giggled against his lips, "they love us." You corrected him. He smile happily before wrapping his arms tightly around you.

Your luck only continued to grow as you both got offered the opportunity of a lifetime. Netflix was producing a romantic comedy and wanted the pair of you to star in it.

You were incredibly nervous but getting to work with your best friend every day made it ten times easier. The chemistry was off the charts and everyone on set could feel it.

When you both attended the premiere of the movie you didn't shy away from any affection. It felt right to show your love to not only your co-star but the true love of your life.

All of the interviews asked if y'all were a couple, you both gave vague answers. Leaving the fans scrambling to find evidence of the truth.

It was sweet really, to see so many people on your side. Of course... there would always be someone saying something negative.

'She doesn't deserve him'
'She is SO ugly'
'He could do so much better than her!'

You did your best to brush it off but it was hard to read the comments. You already questioned yourself and the harsh words only made it more difficult.

Now anytime you did press with Drew you shied away, not wanting to give people more fuel to their fire. It didn't take long for Drew to notice though.

You both plopped down into bed after a long day of interviews and he immediately pulled you towards him.

"What's going through that pretty head of yours?" He ask with a slight teasing tone. You let out a small laugh before shrugging your shoulders.

"Nothing I'm just tired." You said. For being a talented actress, you couldn't lie for shit. "Baby..." he spoke more seriously this time.

"It's stupid okay?" You tried to change the subject. "Nothing you could ever think or say is stupid. Talk to me."

After a brief pause you spilled your guts. "I know they are just people hating behind a screen but... I can't help but worry if they're right."

His eyes softened as he listened intently. "Y/n/n..." you shook your head, "see it's stupid."

"No no! No it is not stupid. What's stupid is how those people are making you feel. But no one can blame you for getting upset over it."

You nodded as he spoke, taking his words in. "I know it's not easy and I don't expect you to feel better in a day. But whenever you feel this way, please talk to me."

He gave you that sweet smile that never fails to warm your heart. "Thank you Drew, for everything. It's pretty cool being in love with three versions of you."

You joked and nudged him arm. He let out a hearty laugh, "in every universe baby... I am in love with you." You couldn't stop your movement as you kissed him.

You could feel him smiling against your lips as he gripped your waist tightly. No matter what anyone says about you, knowing you have Drew in every universe makes it all better.