munchies (rc)

WARNINGS: drinking and use of marijuana, be safe out there kids

"Yo Rafe! You playing this round?" Topper yelled as he raised the ping pong ball in the air. While Kelce was filling the red solo cups with beer.

Rafe looked down at you as if to ask if it was okay. "Go 'head I'll be fine." You smiled pushing him towards his friends.

"Come get me if you need me baby." He placed a quick kiss on your forehead before heading to the opposite side of the room. You smiled at his sweet gesture, he always made sure you felt safe at parties.

Nothing particularly bad ever happened to prompt his behavior but Rafe Cameron was quite honestly obsessed with you. His hand always lingered on your waist and he always found a way to make sure you were included.

You were teetering on the edge of drunk as you stood there, watching your boyfriend cheer as he made the cup. You lolled you head towards the kitchen and saw Sarah and the crew. Once spotting you, Sarah smiled widely and waved you over.

You lifted your finger up as if to say 'one minute' so you could go tell Rafe where you were headed. "I'm just gonna go say hi to Sarah and company." You placed your hand on his shoulder and lifted yourself onto your toes to talk into his ear.

He looked back to see his sister and the others before nodding and smiling at you. You placed a kiss to his cheek before sauntering over to your friends. "Hey Sar!" You smiled and pulled her into a hug.

She squeezed you tightly before letting you go. "Hey y/n/n good to see you!" You then hugged Kie before saying hello to the boys as well. You all decided to take a shot and you shook your head at the familiar burn of your throat.

You talked aimlessly about what everyone's been up to. "Can I offer you a brownie sweetheart?" jj smirked and raised one eyebrow as he held a small plate out. "Oo yes I'm hungry." You smiled and gratefully accepted.

You had smoked once or twice with Rafe and the guys but you were by no means a regular. In your drunken state you hadn't even thought about the possibility of weed being in the brownie. You should've known, I mean it was jj after all.

Sarah smacked jj's arm as she widened her eyes and tried to hold in her laughter. You washed it down with a few sips of your mixed drink as you continued to talk with your friends.

It didn't take long for you to start feeling it, the time seemed to go by slower and your movements felt funny. You immediately starting giggling and pointed your finger at jj. "Damn you. I'm going to find Rafe." They all laughed and shook their heads, keeping an eye on you as you walked the other direction.

"Hi my love." You came up behind Rafe and wrapped your arms around his torso, resting the side of your face on his back. He raised his arms up and turned so that he would be facing you. "Hey baby- woah you okay?"

You giggled, placing your chin on his chest to look up at him. "I ate a brownie... but it was from jj!" Rafe rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue against his cheek, biting back a smile. "Ahh I got it, why don't we go get you some water?"

"Ugh yes my mouth is sooo dry." You exaggeratedly open and closed your mouth to stick your tongue out. It was comical but Rafe was also laughing at just how damn cute you looked. Once leading you towards the kitchen you promptly sat down onto the floor as he grabbed a water bottle.

"Babe-" He turned around to find you sitting with your legs crossed and your back leaning against the island. "Needed to sit?" He laughed while lowering himself to you. He handed you the water and you gasped as if you haven't seen water in days.

You gulped down the drink before looking up to your boyfriend through your eyelashes. "You have really pretty eyes you know that?" You giggled, placing your hands on his cheeks.

He gingerly grabbed your wrists, rubbing his thumb back and forth. "Alright how about we get you to bed?" He moved his hands under your arms, helping you stand. Rafe said goodbyes for the both of you before leading you outside with an arm draped over your shoulder.

"Wait you can't drive silly, you've been drinking." You whispered the last part while looking around as if it was a big secret. "No I've been drinking water only for the last hour I'm good." He opened the passenger door and helped you in.

"It's been an hour?!" You yelled as Rafe placed your seatbelt across you. You scoffed in disbelief as Rafe jogged over to the drivers side. "Wait Rafe..." You started, slowly looking over to him. "Yes?"

"I'm hungry." You broke out into giggles again. Rafe playfully rolled his eyes before changing his route. After going through McDonalds you sat happily in the car munching on your fries.

There was a comfortable silence as Rafe drove towards his house. You had your knees drawn up to your chest, slowly swaying to the music. "I love you." You reached your hand across the console to place it onto Rafe's arm.

"Someone's being sweet tonight, must be that brownie huh? I love you too." He smirked placing his hand over yours. "No I always love you... idiot." You rolled your eyes just as Rafe put the car into park and rushed around to help you out.

Once walking up what seemed to you the never-ending stairs. You practically jumped right into his bed, smiling contently under the blanket. "Nuh uh come on you'll kill me if you wake up with makeup on, let's take it off."

After a small protest you were sat on the bathroom counter, Rafe standing between your legs and gently running the wipe across your face. You now had a small drawer in his bathroom, filled with some essentials for if you stayed the night. "You're sooo pretty." You mumbled, causing a small blush to rise on the boys cheeks.

"My pretty boy." You raised your hands up to hold his face, making him smile before pulling you into a kiss. "Alright pretty girl let's get some sleep yeah?" You joyfully snuggled up to Rafe in his bed, whispering something about sleeping on a cloud before finally dozing off.

a/n: Hi friends!! I feel like I've been sucking with writing/posting and not on my grind so I apologize. Thank you all for reading ily the most 🫶🏼🫶🏼