𝟢𝟤𝟪,BONNIE & CLYDE

GLITCH.
028 | bonnie & clyde

IT WAS STILL QUITE EVIDENT

━━ that three out of the four pogues were still on edge although for some absurd reason they had assured themselves Rafe and his so called 'pussy posse' wouldn't try to pull anything in public.

Renee had wrapped her cardigan over her body — trying to blame the shiver crawling through her body on the lack of heat now that the sun that had set a few hours ago. The sound of gunshots coming from the movie screen not helping her skittish behaviour in the slightest. Her leg jittering as she stared blankly at the screen, although not having paid attention since it had started.

Pope had pushed himself as far back in his lawn chair, not even daring to look behind him and receive the threat that would come from even sharing a gaze with one of the kook boys.

JJ had taken the opposite approached — hunching himself forward, most likely ruining his posture as he did so but it put him in the best position of defence if any conflict were to amount in the park.

Kiara still oblivious to what had really happened was the only one actually enjoying herself and truly focusing on the movie the others only pretend to watch.

Pope hunched to his left to tap on JJ's shaking leg "JJ?" he whispered, managing not to grab either of the girls attention.

" what?" the blonde replied bluntly, something Pope was more or less expecting him to do.

" gotta take a piss." he told him as if he were too scared to go on his own. Which in truth he was,

" hold it." JJ words spoken through gritted teeth, his eyes quickly looking to Renee who was yet to catch onto their conversation.

" I can't hold it." he grumbled " I drank too much soda."

" it's too exposed, they'll totally see us!" JJ explained to Pope who shook his head before reiterating.

" I gotta go." Both of them turned their backs, sadly greeted by the not so pleasant sight of the kooks sat conveniently by the bathroom stalls. Coincidentally or not.

" they're blocking the bathrooms." Pope sighed, the feeling of his bladder on its brink of explosion becoming more apparent as the seconds passed by.

" come here, I know where." standing up, JJ began to usher a direction for Pope to follow.

Renee turned her head, furrowing her eyebrows at the boys disappearance " guys, where are you going?" her voice strained whilst Kiara looked too, finally noticing what was happening.

" we gotta wring it out." JJ spoke casually, his slang something the girls immediately understood.

" you gonna hold it for each other?" Kiara mocked with a scoff whilst Renee shook her head slightly,

" just be careful okay?" her words earning a nod and small salute from JJ — before him and Pope managed to worm their way through the crowds of people until they reached the behind of the screen.

her eyes tried to keep ahold of their bodies, although their entire aim of keeping out of sight made it impossible to do so.

" hey?" Kiara leant forward, her hand taking Renee's as she shook her out of her anxiety ridden daze, her head turning to a best friend who looked concerned at her skittish and abnormal behaviour.

" what's been up with you for the last couple days?" Kiara asked " JJ looks like he'll kill anyone or anything that comes close to you."

Renee opened her mouth but no words parted from her lips — how could she tell her best friend that she had lied to her about something so serious as being attacked, and then how would she further explain how she had been seeing her best friend for almost the last week.