𝟢𝟢𝟫, KOOKS VERSUS POGUES

GLITCH.
009 | kooks versus pogues

" WE SHOULD START A BAND YOU KNOW."

━━ Renee chuckled at Kiara's statement, strumming her fingers against the ukulele as her head rested against the couch in the small outside den the crew had made to keep them busy last summer.

Meanwhile the curly haired brunette patted her hands against the two bongo drums, making small rhythms in her head as she did so to which the blonde played along to.

Her and JJ had turned up to the chateau almost a half hour ago, they had to play off the fact they arrived together in Renee's car without mentioning they had spent the night at Renee's house. Both promising to keep this new part of their relationship between the two of them, and them only.

Pope hunched over in the arm chair, his eyes pried to the book in hands he had barely looked up since Renee had arrived and JJ who was now aimlessly throwing pebbles as he leant against the outside dining table.

Although it was a suffering in silence kind of separation — being so hard to pretend as if everything was fine and hadn't changed over the span of the night. The looks they gave each other held so much more meaning that they did before.

" Look, I'm callin' it off, alright?" John B spoke out of the blue, deterring everyone's attention to him from what they were doing. 

Renee stopped and rested the ukulele on her bare thighs which weren't covered by the legs of her black and white pin striped dungarees. Kiara moved back, stopping the playing of the musical instrument she kept her hands on.

" Peterkin said, if I stay out the marsh she'll help me with dcs." he further explained.

His words earned a small scoff from JJ who had turned around fully to face the group.

" and you believe her?" JJ scoffed, he watched as everyone's eyes turned to him. They all knew were this was going to end, they had all seen it way too much before.

" yes, I believe her JJ!" John B retorted, furrowing his eyebrows.

" a actual cop John B, you believed a cop." JJ chuckled sarcastically as he threw another stone into the distance from where he was sitting.

Renee buried her head, her hands palming over the red bandana that was in her hair, before moving to the front to play with the tassels of blonde locks she had pulled out the front.

" All I gotta do is stay out the marsh for a couple days and she'll help me out." John B attempted to tell his annoyed and slightly over exaggerator of a best friend.

" and it doesn't help that your ass was the one who was shooting a gun." He let his voice get louder as he tossed the stick he was holding to the side of him.

" you know what?," the blonde retorted " I should've done man, I should've just let Topper drown your ass." JJ seethed, Renee felt her eyes widen at his statement.

" yeah, because Topper was going to drown me?" John B said sarcastically, earning a little shrug of the shoulders from Renee who agreed with jj.

" sure looked like it." JJ remarked, making his way to the rest of his friends under the shelter.

" I mean that's really funny-"