𝟢𝟣𝟤, PRETTY GIRL

GLITCH.
012|  pretty girl

"LOOK WHO'S FINALLY BACK."
━━━ Caroline asserted, noticing her youngest child wondering into the house at yet again another late hour in the night — deciding to leave John B alone tonight, as when she left he was still processing the compass situation that had unfolded.

Renee automatically had noticed her house was receiving company, if not by the sickening sweetness of her mother's tone as she called to her which was only heard when Caroline put on the caring mother act in the company of her rich, country club trophy wives she called her 'friends' , it was the smell of a mixture of over priced pungent perfume that stung her nose and made her cringe.

The girl looked up, planting the fakest of smiles onto her lips. Noticing Rose Cameron curled up on the couch holding a glass of wine on her gold jewellery covered fingers.

"Hey Rose." the blonde smiled softly at the women who couldn't of helped but send the girl looks of judgement, noticing the dirt on her clothes.

" hey doll, I haven't seen you around the country club for a while." Rose stated in her usual snobbishness By a 'while' she meant over a year. The one and only exception being midsummers last year.

Although she didn't actually see any of the Cameron family members that night or at least remembered seeing them, considering she and Kiara had managed to sneak JJ and John B in from through the kitchen and pull away Pope from working with his dad. The five of them locked in a hotel room smoking and occasionally sneaking in beers for the duration of the party.

" yeah.. but I mean I've got new friends so." she tried to play off her judgey looks with a nod of her head.

Rose looked at Caroline, sending her a 'seriously' look. Knowing exactly which friends she was on about. Her mother only sending back a roll of her eyes and a sigh like she had been defeated,

" you should really come to tanny hill one day." Rose looked back to the girl, "I bet sarah misses having you around."

Renee fought the urge to scoff and roll her eyes, knowing it was an idea her own mother most likely put into the poor women's head to bring up.

Knowing Renee would have just shot her own my mother down if she were to suggest anything of the sorts. Like many people, parents weren't even aware of the broken up friendship until months had passed since Sarah's name was even mentioned, and vice versa in the Cameron household.

" I mean.. she hasn't missed me enough in the last year to speak to me after she cut me out of her life." She told them, blunt in her tone.

Caroline cut off her daughter with a abrupt noise of disappointment. Whilst Rose took a sip of her wine humming a sarcastic 'charming' as she did so.

" Renee, I will not have you talk about Sarah like that!" she scolded her daughter who felt numbed to the sound of a punishment. " apologise to Rose now."

Renee shook her head, crossing her arms defensively over her chest.

" I'm sorry Rose, it's just been a long night and to be completely honest I'm exhausted." she lied, following her excuse with a fake yawn and stretch of her limbs which was obliviously orchestrated. " I apologise for my language."