𝟢𝟥𝟫,HYDROPONIC

GLITCH.
039 | hydroponic

CONFUSION WAS THE FIRST THING RENEE FELT.

━━Her arm sprawled against the place the bare chest belonging to her boyfriend was meant to be — although it wasn't. Instead JJ stood half dressed with his eyes fixated on the silhouettes of the sun dancing on the walls of her room as they slipped through the gaps of the curtains as well as occasionally turning and checking to see if his girlfriend was still asleep.

he found peace in watching her sleep similar to the way she did him, noticing her lips curve into a bigger smile every few minutes — hoping of course that she was dreaming of him.

" you're up?" he asked, moving to her side of the bed using his hand as Renee rolled over to push all the hair out of her face. Renee grumbled a small 'duh' earning s few amusing notes from JJ.

Once Renee finally managed to sit herself up, rubbing her eyes with her head rested against the headboard she let out a yawn before looking at JJ.

" why are you up so early, it's only like eight?" she sat herself up, rubbing her eyes that had adjusted to the light that was flooding her bedroom.

" I had some plans with John B this morning, and I knew there was no point asking if you wanted to come because-" JJ was cut off by his girlfriend who was now sat upright.

" because he's an ignorant asshole who has literally betrayed two of his closest friends?" JJ swallows dryly at Renee's depiction of his best friend.

" in some sort of perspectives yes." deciding wisely not to argue with the girl who nodded.

" fine, I'll just go and chill with Kie until you get back." JJ stayed quiet, knowing the guilt of the truth of the situation was eating him up inside.

Renee could sense on the uneasiness of his actions, peeling the covers off of her body and standing herself up — JJ's shirt falling to their full length on her figure as she wondered to where the blonde boy had barely turned to look at the girl.

Running her arms around his still bare stomach and nuzzling her chin on his shoulder as jj sighed.

" is everything okay? you seem a little ...distracted." Renee asked, her tone gentle with him as he shook his head.

" no, nothings wrong." the guilt of his lies continued to feast on his stomach strengthening the nauseous feeling, " just hungry?" His statement came out more like a question as Renee nodded not seeming to catch onto it.

" well, do you want me to make you something?" she smiled at her own words " I make a killer bowl of lucky charms."

Pulling away from his girlfriend's embraces, and shaking his head — turning down her offer of a bowl of sugary cereal.

" nah, I'm just going to roll a blunt." the girl furrowed her eyebrows at JJ who couldn't see the stupidity in his own words.

" you realise you can't survive on just weed." Renee told him, JJ's shook his head as he reached for his backpack.

" until my theory is proven wrong, I will continue to do so." Renee sighed and  began to walk towards the closet, searching for something to wear for the day.

'' THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT ."

━━ Renee's voice bellowed as she lead Kiara to the boat after a so called 'code red' from Pope regarding JJ and John b.