𝟢𝟢𝟦, PEOPLE WHO SNORE

GLITCH.
004 | people who snore

RENEE WATCHED THE TWO BOYS AS THEY WERE CONTINUALLY IGNORED BY THE COSTAL GUARD.

━━ It was Kiara's idea to report the boat they had found in the marsh to the costal guard, it was a good idea and one in which the entire boat ride back to the island had been spent discussing or more debating on they were going to split the finders fee and how'd they'd spend it.

But instead, John B and JJ had wandered to each of the numerous costal guards trying to tell them about the Grady white — neither being heard to and even dismissed by the authoritive figures, not even giving them a second glance.

" they're acting like they're not even there." Ren spoke an disappointing shock, folding her arms a small huff leaving her mouth as her body leans against the beam of the door way into the help office.

" you just know, if that were Rafe Cameron and frosted tips Thornton, they'd be seen right away." Renee continued to ramble, annoyed at the lack of respect the south side residents seem to get compared to the kooks currently deeply discussing
' dog diabetes' and how Aggie had apparently affected that particular issue.

" why are you so shocked, you're a kook." Pope sighed, looking at the girl who was now darting her eyes at him. " you know how the hierarchy works, we're the bottom of the food chain."

" ex kook, pope." She corrected him, turning her head as a small breath left her lips.

" she's evolved." Kie stood up for the girl, eyeing her up from the opposite side of the doorway she was also leant against.

" maybe popes right." Renee hummed, uncrossing her arms and fiddling with her hair as well as toying with her clothes — looking at her fellow pogues before pushing her expensive sun glasses to sit on the ridge of her nose.

" when am I not?" pope asked shortly, both Renee and Kiara ignoring him.

" so, do I look kook-ey enough to be noticed?" With a nod from Pope and a disgruntled look from Kiara — she took their answer as a yes.

Turning around, she wandered into the office also: JJ furrowing his eyebrows at the alterationin her appearance and the way she carried herself whilst she was undertaking this particular act that needed dusting off in order to be perfected.

Approaching the same desk that John B and JJ were now looming now aimlessly at — Renee folded her arms against the panelling of the desk. The older couple looking at the teenager.

" what is she doing?"  John B muttered to JJ who shrugged his shoulders, " I'm not sure." he hummed, his next words falling out without a second thought from his brain " but it's hot."

Renee smiled a grin dripping with ingenuity as the coast guard looked at her, she opened her mouth although was quickly shut down before even granted the opportunity to speak.

" hello, I'm hoping you can help me with something," she smiled " my names Renee Lowe-"

" sorry ma'am but like I told your friends, I can't help you right now." The older women almost laughed in her face, whilst Renee pushed herself back — turning facing JJ and John B, who has devilish smirks on their lips.