𝟢𝟦𝟢,YOURE A KOOK

GLITCH.
040 | you're a kook

" BABE YOU REALISE WE'RE LOOTING A HOUSE, NOT GOING TO FASHION WEEK?" 

━━ JJ sighed, flickering his eyes to his phone every few seconds as Renee continued to search for an outfit to wear.

re-emerging from her closet, in between outfit choices hence why she was only stood in a pair of black cycling shorts and one of her sports bras — she crossed her arms at her boyfriends attitude change.

" I'm not exactly wearing a cocktail dress am I JJ?" her sass evident of being a consequence of her lack of sleep the night before — JJ rolled his eyes when she once again disappeared into the depths of her closet for what seemed to him like the millionth time.

" that's not fair!" he called out to her from his comfortable position on her bed " you know I don't know what a cocktail dress is!"

After many more tedious moments of JJ's phone receiving constant messages from the other pogues asking for their whereabouts were  for the supposed mission tonight. Especially since the time Renee and JJ both agreed on getting picked up was approaching almost a half hour ago.

Renee finally deciding on her outfit — a pair of black leggings, her Nikes that were practically fitted exactly to the shape of her feet at this point from how frequently she wore them, one of JJ's black beanies and Lennon's black hoodie that JJ silently snorted at its very expensive designer logo that sat minimally in the right top corner that the girl hadn't noticed and even if she had , didn't bat an eyelid when Renee stepped out back into the main area of her room.

" I'm ready." she grinned, although her smile soon faltered noticing the look on JJ's face — the expression that painted his face was one she knew far too well — he was judging her.

she swallows dryly as an uneasy feeling burrowed in her stomach, " why are you looking at me like that?"

JJ sat up, putting down his phone despite the constant texts from his friends who were still curious of his and Renee's whereabouts.

" it's just." he huffed " don't think it's too nice of a hoodie to wear?" he asked, Renee took a small glance at the hoodie that was hung over her frame from the larger size of the clothing.

" Lennon has thousands like this, I don't think he'll mind if this one gets a bit dirty." her tone casual, JJ noticing that she wasn't interpreting the words he was talking with what he meant. "I'll throw in the washer when we get back if you're that concerned JJ." she chuckled, having found her own comment amusing

" I mean," Renee could tell by his way of trying to edge around it was something he knew she would probably not like the sound of "isn't it too expensive?"

Renee looked down, now taking time to recognise the logo linked to the expensive brand — pursing her lips as she simply shrugged diverting her gaze back to JJ.

" it doesn't really matter." she said, not understanding why it was even worth mentioning "does it?" she asked JJ further who shook his head and stood up from the bed and walked past Renee who was beyond confused on why she was currently receiving the cold shoulder,

" sorry." he chuckled,

" I guess I just sometimes forget that you're actually a kook." His tone patronising and arrogant as he spoke to her. As if it were an insult, which coming out of his mouth - it most likely was.

It felt as if Renee's feet had been stuck to the floor — although JJ's words weren't intentionally meant to hurt, the girl couldn't help but feel a slight sting reverb from his words.