𝟢𝟧𝟣,SARAH CAMERON IS A POGUE

GLITCH.
051 | sarah cameron is a pogue

FOR ONCE RENEE WAS PUT OFF BY THE SMELL OF WEED

━━She had stuck her head out of the window to breathe some air that wasn't apart of JJ and Pope's attempt to hot box her car. Speaking of her car who  had received many more injuries due to popes lack of attention to standard road safety and the way JJ was seeming to encourage it.

Terrible Hip-Hop music that many times in their friendship she had expressed her disliking to blared from the car stereo.

" Pope! you clocked that car man!" JJs words were barely legible through the intoxicated induced laughter than were mixed into " like that was so bad!"

Pope fully turned his head to look at JJ, taking another inhale of the cigarette " I'm just glad I'm not driving now." somehow popes words caused another roar of laughter from JJ.

Renee finally felt her last thread of patience with both of them rip apart.

" Pope!" she commanded him sharply " Pull over now!"

The ongoing laughter between JJ and Pope  abruptly turned into silence , Pope being too scared to do anything but obey his best friend, pulling up to the side of the road as soon as he could — it was clear to tell she was pissed although their less than focused brains couldn't figure out why.

Renee unbuckled her seat belt as soon as the car reached a halt, reaching her body  over to JJ and grabbed the half smoked blunt out of his hand, he began to murmur although she was immediate to shut him down.

" no more weed, for either of you ." she told them firmly, getting out of the car and throwing the blunt to the road  smushing it under the  pressure of her foot —doing the same with Pope who practically handed it to her as he got out of the car

JJ and Pope began to laugh, Renee poked her head in the open window and scowled " I'm glad your finding this amusing blondie, not sure you'll find it hysterical when you have to identify your friends in body bags after this idiot inevitably crashes my car!"

" get in the back and maybe you two can focus on sobering up and being serious for a change." she told them off, bashfully JJ and Pope sat in a shameful silence, like two sobbing brothers.

" mama's mad." JJ spoke lowly, earning obscure looks from Pope,

" bro, is that like a kink of yours calling your girlfriend mama?"

Renee got into the front seat purposely ignoring the bickering from the boys behind her, pushing the buttons that let down all of the windows as well as the sun roof — beginning to drive before making a u-turn alarming the others who looked at her.

" where are you taking us?" Kie asked, Renee sighed and looked at her friend as she smirked,

" somewhere the cops won't look."

TANNY HILL.

━━The last place any of the pogues should've been at that current moment in time — JJ, Pope and even Kiara were skeptical of Renee's plan.

" I honestly don't know what's so hard to comprehend, she's the only one who was there that isn't lying through of her teeth." Renee huffed, exiting the van with Kiara and Pope who had agreed to be her lookouts as she tried to get in contact with Sarah.

" she's the only one who can clear John B's name, so is that what you want or not!" Renee asked JJ who sat in the car and could only answer via the shrug of his shoulders.