𝟢𝟥𝟨, CRAZY CRAINE

PARADISE.
036 | crazy craine

" OH THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE."

━━ Renee grumbled as she looped her hands over JohnB's shirt and hugged him with her chin sitting in the crook of his neck, her footsteps rapid the second she noticed his mop of brown hair from outside the restaurant as he hovered around the bar area.

As much as she so desperately wanted to be angry at him for supposedly 'macking' with Sarah Cameron— she was overpowered by relief that he was okay , minus a broken arm and still slightly dazed from his concussion.

" it's nice to see you too Ren." John B seemed amused by her amount of affection that was rare for anyone that wasn't Kiara and now JJ.

" shut up." she scolded him " you scared the shit out of me last night asshole." Temporarily sliding off of him and wacking the palm of her open hand on his shoulder.

" don't!" she began to scold as John B winced dramatically at her actions.

" do!" another whack,

" that!" she continued ,

" again!" she finished slightly breathless as she lowered her hand and let out a heavy breath. Lifting her head to an amused Pope and JJ but her best friend still had a frown on her lips.

" ow, recovering patient here." John B rubbed his shoulder as Renee rolled her eyes.

" oh stop being a big baby, you're fine." her concern for her friend turned back into a slight bitterness for the events that happened last night. Sliding around the counter and towards JJ.

it was obvious she was intruding on something awkward at the pouty silence Kiara seemed to be stropping in as she walked around the restaurant.

" I feel like I arrived at a very awkward time." Renee said, slipping under JJ's arm that now was sat over the ridge of her back and falling off of her right shoulder.

" I was just about to tell everyone." John B started, "I'm now living at Tanny Hill."

Renee's eyes widened as Kiara came back behind the counter one hand balancing a tray whilst she furrowed her eyebrows.

" I'm sorry, you're staying where?" she asked, hoping that she had mistook John B's words. Which unfortunately for Kiara , she hadn't.

" Tanny Hill." John B emphasised,

" so you're living with Sarah Cameron ?" she grumbled, beginning to walk away with the trays with five cups of water intended to sit on the table the remainder of the pogues hovered awkwardly around. " I mean, I'm glad we're now neighbours but-"

John B rubbed his temples, knowing quite obviously that he had pissed off both Renee and Kiara.

"Okay, look the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right?" Renee rolled her eyes at his statement that she could just tell he was using to cover up his true feeling for sarah.

" and it's way better than foster care, which by the way is where I was about to go if Ward didn't-"

" why didn't you call me? I'm from a rich kook family too you know?" Renee mumbled " as much as my mum well..doesn't like you she wouldn't watch you go into the system purely for being a self-destructive orphan!"

John B ignored her comment as Renee took the cup that JJ handed to her. Taking her frustration out on the straw of the cup as she practically glared at John B.

" Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asked, earning a small laugh from Renee .

" I don't know Pope." John B sighed, as he stumbled over to the table — gently sitting himself down as he winced.