𝟢𝟥𝟢,ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND

GLITCH.
030 | me and my girlfriend

SUNLIGHT FLOATED THROUGH THE LOWE HOUSEHOLD.

 ̄ ̄ With Renee not having been able to sleep since the seven am mark of the morning — and although how much she loved watching JJ sleep and how relaxed it made her at the peacefulness of the rhythm he breathed in , it could only keep her entertained for so long.

So she left, although she hadn't gone far: one of JJ's tops covered her top half whilst cotton shorts grazed until the higher thigh of her leg. Hair tied up using a claw clip as the smell of the bacon she had just pulled out of the grill making her empty stomach roar even more.

Cooking for JJ was possibly one of the most domestic things she had ever done for a boy; as shameless as it was, most of her late night hook ups ended up in her leaving before the guy (or on the occasion...girl) could even wake up and realise she was even ever there.

Yet she enjoyed playing the part of the doting lover if it were for him, JJ Maybank had changed her even in the small period of time they had been seeing each other.  Two plates sat by the side of the stove top — accompanied by one empty glass and one filled up to a third with orange juice that Renee had been sipping on whilst cooking.

" And here I was thinking you'd ran away." JJs voice spoke softly, slightly disgruntled from how long he had been up. only in his shorts as his mid-driff as he wandered down the staircase and towards the kitchen.

" nope, just making you breakfast blondie." she smiled, beginning to plate everything up for them both " look how good I am at being your girlfriend already."

Her smile radiated across the house as JJ sat down in the bar stool opposite her — his cheek collapsing into the palm of his hand, silent as he watched her further impress herself before placing the plate in front of him.

" you look hot being all girlfriend-y." he smirked, admiring her lack of makeup, messy hair that was most definitely tangled although it was pushed back behind her ears.

" don't I look hot always?" she queried, furrowing an eyebrow before accompanying him as she perched in the seat next to him — not sparing time to begin eating like JJ who out of his ravenous state had only silently saying thank you before devouring the eggs she had made — the silver fork being his weapon of choice.

" oh you know what I mean." he chuckled, Renee humming and beginning to eat. A comfortable silence filled the room, both listening to the external sounds of the world around them and despite whatever chaos they were in, for once they felt at peace.

" this is how I imagine it, you know?" JJ hummed breaking the momentary silence between them, Renee furrowed her eyebrows. Turning as she swallowed her food, her lips opening before speaking.

" imagine what?"

" our life together." his words caught the girl off guard, although it still managed to bring a smile to her lips and a heat to her cheeks.

" our life together?"  she continued to ask, JJ humming as he spoke with each breath he took where his mouth wasn't full with food.

" you know? that house off the island..obviously we'd move in after we came back from our surfing tour of Hawaii and Yucatan." he seemed pretty adamant that's how their lives were going to pan out, certain that from this very moment that he and Renee would be together for a very long time.

" obviously." Renee chuckled, JJ finally turning to look at her as she smiled " you've got it all figured out haven't you mr maybank?"

JJ leant in, his lips gently brushing hers for a few seconds before pulling away only far enough to rest his forehead on her own.