𝟢𝟢𝟩, A LITTLE TIED UP

GLITCH.
007 | a little tied up

"COME ON KIE, ONE MORE BEER AND I'LL GO HOME, I PROMISE."

━━ The blonde girl pretended to beg, her knees dug into the sand from kneeling down by her best friends feet. the slurring of her voice evident she was way too far gone than any of them had planned.

John B and Pope both amused had smiles brighten on their faces at the sight of Renee pouting and holding Kiara's hands. Drunk Renee was always fun to have around.

By now, Ren had become a little more tipsy than she initially thought she would have, and by a little more she meant Kiara had put herself on duty to make sure she didn't do anything ( or anyone ) she would regret doing which she did often when drunk.

" another beer and you'll have to be carried home." Kiara's words made a grunt leave Renee's lips as she mumbled a few curse words under her breath.

" hey John B!" Renee turned her head to see JJ holding yet another red solo cup, her eyes seemed to widen and lips break into a small grin.

" no, no-" Kiara and Pope spoke together, noticing the girls drastic change in expression. " Renee Camille Lowe, don't you dare!"

Renee gripped herself away from Kiara as soon as her full name exit her mouth, meaning that she had already preempted her next move.

She ran her way towards the blonde boy who couldn't help but smile at the sight of her sluggish movement mixed with the energy she had.

" John B get her please!" Pope called out to the brunette who followed closely behind Ren with the same target being JJ.

Renee yelped as John B wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her off of the ground.

" John B Routledge, I swear to go if you do not let me go right now-" although she tried to be serious, giggles left her mouth almost at the same pace as her words.

" sorry, Kie and Pope's orders." The girl grunted at his response as she continued to squirm until the two of them reached a clearly amused JJ.

" I got this beer for you John B." JJ chuckled as he looked the displeased Renee shake her head as she was still held up in the air.

" sorry, JJ as you can see, I'm just a little tied up right now." JohnB's response made Renee present her middle finger to him although she too found that amusing and continued to laugh.

" can you let me down now?" She turned her head as John B pouted.

" say pretty please." He joked, making her scoff.

" I am not saying pret-"

" then I'm not letting go." He retorted.

" ugh fine, pretty please." Renee sighed, John b nodded before releasing his grip on the girl as she planted herself back on the ground.

she moved closer to JJ, sending him a warning look to keep his laughter to himself.

" oh, hey..hey..hey..sarah!" JJ called out, Renee felt her heart get caught up in her throat as she turned her head.