𝟢𝟢𝟣, DONT FLATTER YOURSELF

GLITCH.
001 | don't flatter yourself
01x01

"THATS WHAT? A THREE STORY FALL TO THE DECK?"

━━ Pope queried, mocking John B further with a small laugh " I give you a...one in three chance of survival."

" oh, it's not looking good for you Johnny boy." Renee hummed, earning a deathly glare from the boy who was currently further demonstrating his death wish by standing on the edge of the roof ( of a building which may I add was still under construction).

The mocking silence the brunette gave her made a  small laugh escaped from the shiny, red tinted colour of Renee's lips as she leant back casually, using JJ's stomach to support her. Holding a beer that was surprisingly still cold when considering the heat of the Carolina summer which was now in its peak and even more when taking into account how long Renee had been drinking it and how firmly she held it in her hands as her the back of head sat in the crook of JJ's neck whilst she was fixating on spectating the scene unfolding in front of her.

A pair of designer glasses sitting on her face, the minuscule Chanel brand logo on the side that was not enough justice to accommodate the price of them.

The three amused teenagers  all continued watching as their best friend balanced his worn, dirty, white conversed covered foot off the edge of the currently ghosted construction building that they were trespassing on for the third or fourth time in the passing week.

This is what summer was to them, them being the pogues. A pogue summer consisted of endless days filled to its brim with petty, harmless crime and drinking beers with the occasional smoking of weed if JJ hadn't smoked it all by the time their plans rolled around. Being in each other's company almost twenty- four seven.

Just the way that they all liked it.

They had already been made aware that the news of their inevitable reappearance back to the clearly restricted zone had been leaked to the mainland authorities purely by the judging looks of neighbours who could tell by the look of them and the van with tacky surf stickers stuck to the back mirror and peeling, patchy brown paint they drove here in that they didn't belong there.

In a few minutes the fun would be ruined and they'd be running from the security that they all couldn't help but have a love-hate relationship with. Gary, the security guard.

The sun was setting serenely over the soon to be built beachside home, Renee felt the slight tinge of the sun falling on her skin from the decrease in warmth dancing on her shoulders.

" should I do it?"  he asked before shifting his gaze to the blonde girl, who shifted her eyes back to John B from gazing almost lovingly at the fading of the sun.

" hey Ren , watcha' think about nursing me if I fall?" His question directed at the blonde girl consequented in a casual roll of the eyes from Renee who just shook her head, lifting the can of beer back to hover over the rim on her lips, replying before taking a sip.

" oh you really do wish, don't you Routledge?" She scoffed ever so slightly, not being fazed by the passing comments of attempted seduction from the boys any longer, JohnB and JJ being the main culprits.

" every single birthday." He chimed in, imitating blowing out candles before sending her a wink once again causing Renee to shake her head and let her eyes roll back.