𝟢𝟦𝟨,CAN I HUG YOU?

GLITCH.
046 | can I hug you?

THE HMS POGUE HAD BEEN STATIONED AT TANNY HILL FOR AROUND AN HOUR NOW.

━━ Each pogue taking turns to scan for the brunette who had managed to fall off the face of the earth, whilst the others plotted their next steps.

" what now , we just go up to the front door and ask hey have you seen John B ?" JJ asked, not knowing himself how they were going to see their friend again even if he was in fact at tanny hill.

" he literally lives here now, it's a possibility." Renee huffed, not taking her eyes off every single movement that occurred from inside the house that she could see.

" maybe I should go see Sarah, he's his girlfriend she must have some idea where he is!" she suggested,

Kiara nodded, " yeah, we could all play dumb."

JJ scoffed at the ridiculousness of their suggestion "play dumb, seriously?"

Pope sat himself down on the edge of the boat " it is pretty late." he told them, Renee nodded accepting that her idea wasn't plausible at that current time.

" look," Kiara began, receiving attention from all of her friends " I've never seen John B like that, we should honesty be going to the cops."

JJ once again didn't entertain either of the girls ideas " the cops? And say what- we're worried about our friend he's going off on a rampage because ward cameron killed big John?"

" and apparently Vincent Lowe too." Renee shook her head: it didn't make sense, Ward Cameron and Vincent Lowe had been friends for decades prior to Renee's birth. Pictures of them in high school lined the hallway of their home, intertwined with ones of Renee and Lennon as children, the ones of Caroline and Vincent and each of their families.

Ward Cameron was family, all of the Cameron's were. Ward Cameron was practically a second dad to her before her transition into pogue life — there was no way in hell that Ward Cameron had a part to play in the death of her father...was there?

Renee reached down for the binoculars that were stuffed inside JJ's bag — lifting them to her eyes she scanned the outside of the property.

Her eyes landing on the man himself — relieved that he wasn't bleeding out of a gun shot wound ( for John B's sake) but instead looked perfectly fine.

" guys! I see ward." Renee told them, Pope and Kiara lurking around her to catch a glance. Pope nodded as if had some sort of satisfaction.

" doesn't look dead to me. Let's go home." Pope spoke nonchalantly, beginning to walk towards the drivers seat — earning weird looks from his friends,

" what?" Kiara and Renee asked at the same time, looking at each other before back to Pope.

" uh..obviously mr Cameron is fine," he reasoned "and even if John B was here, he isn't now okay ?"

Kiara had a slight tinge of disgust on her face whilst Renee was plainly shocked — silently egging on Pope to explain further.

" I have the biggest, most important moment of my life in six hours!" he exclaimed, whilst Renee shook her head.

" yeah, well our friend is strolling the streets with an illegal firearm in his possession with the intention of killing ward cameron!" Renee scoffed, explaining the severity of the situation,

" he's in trouble!" Kiara squinted her eyes as if Pope wasn't understanding that they needed to be looking for him.

" I'm in trouble!" he snapped back " guys, I haven't been home in like three days, my dad's probably put all my shit on the street by now!"