𝟢𝟧𝟤,HER FATHERS DAUGHTER

GLITCH.
052 | her fathers daughter

" HE LOVES YOU?"

━━ Renee couldnt help but be shocked. her legs crossed as she sat on the outside bench of the wreck opposite Kiara. The moonlight radiated down on them — they had all come to the collective decision that spending the night at their homes wasn't the best idea, especially for Renee who had to escape from her room she was imprisoned in the last time she was there.

Kiara had been trying to retell the story of what happened after Renee not so slicky left the extremely awkward conversation between herself and Pope.

Fleetwood Mac lowly played from the speaker of Renee's phone — two blunts that they had stolen from JJ's bag sat between both of their lips as they inhaled softly, the boys had had their fun for the day,

" apparently?" Kiara told her, although it was a surprise to both of them — they both knew that Pope was never one to express his emotions through actions as much as Renee adored her best friend, he couldn't flirt for shit.

Renee took the toke out of her lips and lifted her head, exhaling smoke into the night sky.

"well, I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting that." Renee looked at her friend who had her eyes wide open,

" what did you think I was fucking feeling!" Kiara stammered " I was just stood there and he spits out that he loves me, like who does that?"

Renee chuckled, recalling herself being in the exact same situation a couple days prior, " believe it or not, I did."

Kiara looked up to the blonde who shamefully nodded, " hold up? you've already told JJ that you love him?"

" well, I was shouting at him because he was being a dick and then it just kinda slipped out." Renee could feel embarrassment crawl over her cheeks in the form of a redness.

" what did he say?"

Her question only made Renee laugh more when she thought of the answer " well that night, after the whole hot tub situation he told me that he loved me too. "

Kiara nodded and leant forward " so...was that before or after you guys had ridiculously loud sex?" Renee's mouth dropped as she shook her head,

" oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she said between laughter as she placed her blunt back into her mouth and wiped her face with her hands.

The silence that followed Kiara's comment was broken by Renee expressing a fake yawn, although Kiara in the midst of her high couldn't tell she was faking it.

" I'm beat, Im going to go to sleep." Renee told Kiara who nodded and exhaled more smoke — watching Renee put out her blunt and stand from the table.

" night kie." Renee said, stepping in from the outside area — noticing JJ on the opposite side of the room to Pope, he had managed find some sort of makeshift bed on the floor of the restaurant.

She slowly tip-toed over, crouching down as her ran her fingers in his hair as he snored lowly.

" hey sleepy head." She whispered, he groaned although still managed to have a smile on his face from her presence,

" you look comfy here so I'm going to go and crash in my car okay?" her words were met with off target waving of arms to grab ahold of her as well as groans,

" no, stay." he murmured as if he were a little kid insisting on getting his own way, Renee smiled and nodded although his eyes were still closed.

" ok." she watched as he sluggishly moved himself backwards giving her some space to sleep with him.